Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lost, Unable to to be found, or missing?

Today I literarily spent 10 minutes looking for my belt. I found out 5 hours later that I had previously put it on before I had started looking for it.

I had attributed the belt as lost, yet this was not the case, for if something is lost, that typically means it can not be found, yet I did find it, after 5 hours. My belt was missing. So, right here, right now, 13 minutes before I have to climb 2 flights of stairs for another class...

POEM TIME!!!!

                I am missing a belt.
give in....I am................a belt; It is no where to be found. I looked under the chair. That's It, I do
not win...I am..........ng a belt. I have searched on the ground. I have looked every where. I can
I have.....I am..........ng a belt; I have looked on my bed. My class starts soon, I have to go. Lost
Belt........I am................a belt. I even looked on my head. Where my belt is, I really don't know.
               I am missing a belt;

can you help me find my belt?
I know dora the explorer can....

hehehehehehehe......

1 comment:

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style