Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Work, Work, and more, you guessed it: Work

Hey, guess what this post is about? Work. ever since I got back from SF I have been working my tail off. (my tail-bone if you want to be specific) Friday I spent shoveling the sludge out of my room and into the washing machine. and Saturday I cleaned out my car. You may not think these would be all day events, but they were. as recreation I chose to read The Ranger's Apprentice a series of books about a boy named Will who is apprenticed to a Ranger, their good books, but if you want to know more, read them yourselves. Sunday was another amazing series of Gospel lessons. First was Missionary prep where we talked about obedience and the importance behind obedience and the power we obtain when we are obedient through faith. in church we learned about the great women of the bible in the Gospel doctrine's class and the Oath and Covenant of the Priesthood in our Priesthood meeting. and at our Bishops gathering first there was choir practice, then another Gospel doctrines class in which we learned about Nephi's thesis and had ward prayer. It was a very spiritually rewarding sunday. then comes Monday and Tuesday, I worked. working from 8am-7pm with an hour for lunch break I'm working a 9-10 shift most days. This work ethic should continue through the rest of the summer, I shall get very tan. We Mow, Trim, Mulch, Irrigate, Install PVC pipes and fences, we do it all and only for the extremely low price of money and the occasional sip from your culinary water hose. Now I'm going to go take a shower.

Smile All-Ways
~Steven Dawson

1 comment:

  1. Work! hooray! I need a job, but I'm so busy I doubt anyone would hire me. Oh well. I'm glad you enjoy your Sundays, I have yet to get to my singles ward. It sounds like your sunday night activities are good too. I went to our ward prayer last week and they ended up playing night games so I left. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style