Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Saturday, June 12, 2010

Rain, Rain, go away, come again on a non-working day!

Today was a very fun day. I woke up early to go to the temple with Richard Bruner and Bruce Peck. because the road to the Draper temple led over a huge hill and because of the heavy rain we had gotten the day before, we got to drive through a cloud. It was awesome. after the temple I changed out of my sunday cloths and spent time with my brother until Joe called me to work around 3:00, almost immediately after we started working it started to rain, a lot. undeterred, we decided to work through the storm and hope that it cleared up later. The rain left just as quickly as it had come and the rest of the day was amazing weather. We got most of our fence completed before Joe had to leave to see a play with his family. he sent me and scott to mow two lawns before we were able to go home. Scott ran out of gasoline for the trimmer before we could finish so I was left mowing the lawns by myself. I finished at 9:30, all in all, a good days work. thank you weather for cooperating.

Smile All-Ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style