Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

To think, the School made another error.

Short post this time, make a long story short, when I went to pick up my books on Monday they gave me the wrong package, I had chosen to ride my bike that day so I had to heave the whole 30Ib. up hill, not fun, but not impossible. I preceded to open the package and discover that I had been given the wrong books, so the next day I heaved them all the way down hill early in the morning to get my actual books. I ended up exchanging the 30Ib package for one that was so heavy it broke the bag as I carried it around. I had been dull enough to pick them up at the start of the day so that for the rest of the day I was lugging around a huge collection of text books.

Advice for all those yet to enter college: pick up text-books on your way HOME not on your way to class, much more convenient.

(I did however, "accidentally" keep the complementary starbursts that they include in each package, whoops, I guess I'll just call that my payment for my troubles. I was hoping for a gift-card or something like that though...

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i like that last bit, but you know, some college kids can pick up there books the week before so things like that dont happen and you have time to fix any problems before school actually starts...thats what i did anyway.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. some kids lived 4 hours round trip from campus where they would have picked up their books.... plus, I ordered them the sunday before, so I hadnt much choice, my fault, lesson learned! :0

    and it seems i've lost the starbursts, dangit...

    ReplyDelete

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style