Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Thursday, October 28, 2010

some one else's brain..... or just a mirrored version of mine while sleep-deprived and halucinating... either way the end of the world...

it is strange being in a different country, the people don't speak the same language, the weather is constantly changing, and certain cotton candy people get really messy. on tuesday it snowed really hard, the ground was covered, but even with all the snow it was already plowed by the time I woke up. back home it would have just been declared a snowday! if you haven't guessed already, I am from the remote island of "Newfigutan land", its so remote that even though we live in the northern hemisphere above, we are also below the equator at the same time... hence clouds them selves have a hard time finding their way to our island. which is why snow is so uncommon.

living east of the tip of florida can be hard some times, not many planes or ships will come to our island. having used up all the natural resources on the island, my people have resorted to using magnetic tracter beams to pull cargo lugging freighters into our bays, because that is technically an act of war... per-say the international treatises in place after WWII, we have also developed a super powerful cloaking device so people can not see us from space. desperate times call for desperate measures.

a few years ago, we were running out of supplies and there weren't many planes flying near enough out tiny island because of all the rumors we caused despite our diligence at only abducting what would seem a normal disappearance quota. as we had already devised a plan using our amazing technology which the world doesn't deserve to have. which is where I came in. remember hurricane Katrina? they got the name wrong, it was supposed to be "the star ship enterprise" except the nuclear reactor refused to react and all I could do as the captain was crash land in orlando... I promise that bush had nothing to do with it.

call me Kirk, captain kirk, my mission, to get back home without being discovered. why? because that is dramatic and dramatic missions are always the funnest. hopefully i'll find some maiden of duress, or is that damsel in distress? I can never remember.... anyhow, it should be fun. it always is when kirkster's on the job.

for now, i am stranded in a distant land, far away from my ship and with no hope of rescue, surrounded by these strange people called Marmions, I have little chance for survival, but with my trusty phasor, and a feisty scottish person to beam my up promptly..........

ok, I can't handle it, i'm to sleep deprived, bored, and tired to even stand funny spoofs of co-joined sci-fi shows.... the funny things, this was origionally supposed to be an inspirational insight into the pysche of person from a different country....

yeah tirednesss!!!

now go to bed!!! (ok, fine)

I should stop talking to myself....

1 comment:

  1. k, im making my comment & i read the ENTIRE thing! ;)
    LOL you are toooo funny :) haha & there was a lot of typos in there ;) ...it seems like you have been better at going to bed "on time" though, good job for listening to your conscious :) haha

    ReplyDelete

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style