Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Friday, November 5, 2010

This. Post. Is. Meant. to. Annoy. Inform. and Prevaricate!!

So as many of the worlds populous know's, guys like girls, girls like guys, but I just like cars and money! which isn't true, neither do I think it is the correct quotation of that song.....

to answer the many question's i've been getting. yes, I am participating in "no-shave november" in which I will not be shaving my legs, armpits, chest, or face until after the BYU vs. U of U football game, against popular consent, I have decided to get a soul patch, pending my discovering what that actually is, and in favor of singular consent, I have come up with a second analogy, concerning ice-cream, one which I will not be taking questions about, and I expect no one to understand, ever, which means I will have a good fun time ignoring everyone's prodding's... :) and sweat dreams. (literally, sweat them, just not out your armpits, that's disgusting and improbable in most galaxies....)

here it is, for those with eyes to see and ears to hear,  good luck!!!!

{



















                                                                                                                                                             }

7 comments:

  1. Great. I can't see it. And I can't ask questions. Pointless, just like a dull pencil.
    Thanks.
    Good luck with your contest. Some boy's did a beard growing one. I have discovered that I prefer my men clean shaven. Just a future tip for all you guys out there...just in case..you know? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look up what the word "Prevaricate" means, and you'll understand this a lot better,

    I realize that facial hair is highly unattractive to women, but as my goal right now is to go on a mission, I'm going to enjoy having hair on my face as for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what?! for reals?! really?! Noooooooooooooooooo *gasp* ooooooooooooooooooo!!!! haha oh man, i didnt think you would actually do it! theatre are dark so its ok if im seen in public with you lol :) jk jk ...im actually kinda interested to see it though...you dont have a camera though, huh? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this contest just to prove that BYU is better than the U of U?
    And Steven, even though you are going on a mission doesn't mean you should try to avoid girls or try to discourage relationships.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this contest is to prove that while I have my agency to unattract girls how I wish, you are forced to keep your self immaculately attractive, I'm not avoiding them... they are avoiding me, and i'm just fine with that. your just jealous that I can grow hair faster than you can...

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHAHAHA! wow, but yes, this is to prove that UofU men just choose to be less attractive...:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No I am not jealous, I hate having to shave every other day (because I want to not because BYU forces me to - I could probably go 4 days and be fine). It just takes more time that I would prefer using elsewhere...

    ReplyDelete

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style