Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Monday, November 22, 2010

The Power of One

As everyone should know by now, I am growing a goatee. I am doing so as a way to show my independence, but mainly, I'm doing it so I can rub it in the face of my friends at BYU. literally, Sean, you are going to get a chin rub next time I see you! I'd also like to point out a little anomaly I noticed.

you see, I had normally been just going to keep my facial hair, all of it, not shave any of it, but our team kept loosing, so I decided to do something about this. I shaved, now I have a wicked awesome goatee and what do you know? The U of U football team starts wining again. All thanks to my awesome hairline. now don't you think for a second that I haven't thought about what could have happened if I had only shaved earlier... cause I have... and honestly, I don't understand football enough to care. I thought I would record this momentous event though, as it seems to have been the sole cause of our teams success at the last game, there is no way it could have had anything to do with a Hail Mary pass or awesome defense... nope, it was defiantly my decision to shave and look presentable.

in this loo of a moment, I was thinking I would find some videos that share a little bit more positive and realistic of a message than mine, one is a video I found while searching for the other, your guess as to which one I was searching for. :)

hopefully these video's combined will inspire BYU fans and U of U fans to get along and sing kum-bi-yah after the game? I doubt it, but maybe that will happen when I shave off the rest of my facial hair? that seems a little more realistic than my other story....

The Power of One - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIIXoOXj0Ek
The Power of One - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhpYgw7ozdo&feature=related

1 comment:

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style