Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Saturday, November 13, 2010

This post is going to be depressing, do not read.

well, as of yet, mathematicians are still convinced that they have an unending amount of Pi, the cheesecake factory is suing them for copyright infringement, The stupid people of the world think that there is no WAY that Obama is Keynesian, he was born in Hawaii. Love is in the air, and snow-flakes are square, my hair is long but do I dare? with the next week being the release of Harry Potter 7 part 1 cover your children's eye's, expeliarmus can kill the dark lord. Don't forget to thank the Lord, for your blessings of this year, the economy hasn't completely collapsed, hasn't Obama been such a dear? College foot ball has been such a surprise, BYU might pull a sheet over Red's eyes. We lost, 2 in a row, quite a failure to bring the band in tow. Essay's are due, but that isn't new, my ten little fingers form a very elite crew.

and now you see, I charge a high fee, to slip into rhyme, on the stop of a dime, it's tiredness, that with uncanny finesse, you see, hath done this to me.

now wasn't that a waste of your time? you should have trusted me when I told you not to read this.

1 comment:

  1. It's not a complete waste...
    nice to know there are some Utes that think BYU has a chance

    ReplyDelete

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style