Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Monday, February 28, 2011

Stop! thou rhymeth too much!!!

How many times has the word "Night"
been combined with a sublime light
to create an eternal fight
of what is right
with darkest blight?

How many times has the word "Knee"
been combined with a huge fee
that makes you want to pee
on all the things that you see
just to put them out of their misery?

How many times has the word "love"
been pair with the white dove
to give love a shove
for goodness sake girl!!! just hand him your glove!!!
or I shall kindle a fire for you to think of!!!

How many times must someone shout "Poet!!!"
"Poet!!!" "Poet!!!" your a "Poet" and you didn't even know it!!!
Yes, I am a poet, but know, I actually know it,
and although I'm trying not to show it,
I protest, please Stop! thou rhymeth to much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style