Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Saturday, February 5, 2011

American Heroes

Today is Ronald Reagan's 100th birthday, in honor of that YouTube is showcasing videos from his life and his speeches as president of the United States. A Man a head of his Times, what he said back in 1981 applies to us today. It is sad that this video has so few views in comparison to most of the garbage that can be found on YouTube. I would encourage everyone who views this video to pass it to their friends and relatives. This country is ours, and there is still hope.




4 comments:

  1. His birthday is actually the 6th of February, not the 5th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well then blame Youtube, they are the ones who celebrated it a day early, not me. I am merely the conduit of knowledge, not the whole stinking fountain!!! what more do you expect from me? come on! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you should remember that his birthday is 3 days after mine...

    ReplyDelete
  4. and when is your birthday? oh... crap, did I forget that? sorry man, that was an accident and a half...

    ReplyDelete

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style