Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Sunday, February 6, 2011

When Best Friends Forget...

There is no excuse, I guess you'll just have to call me one of the worst friends in the world. Wanna know why? well that would be because I forgot one of my bestest friends in the world, on one of the most important annually occurring day of his life, and that day was his birthday.

Ironically, that same day (Feb 3rd) was the same day I lost my belt, read about it here if you wish. I would like to make a play of the symbolism presented by that post in my apology to my dearest of dear friends. so here it goes:

"Dear Sean,


You are like the belt that can not be found. Because I feel that I can never leave home without you, and would gladly sacrifice 10 minutes of my life to search for you if you ever go missing. Yet I know, that no matter how absent minded I get, I will realize eventually where you are, and that place will be right were you are supposed to be, no matter what. I love you (platonically), and I know that no one will replace the special place i've made for you around my waist line, (regardless of how big that may or may not get), not my wife, not the kids, not the cat, (yes, i'm a cat person, new revelation this week, been building for at least a decade though), and above all else, nothing I could ever buy at Walmart, because those belts are just cheap!!!


Yours sincerely
Steven Dawson


P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! (3 days post diem)"



2 comments:

  1. Its okay, I probably won't get you on your birthday, though I may have postage as an excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and that is why your my friend! two thumbs up for the quick forgiveness offered!!! and that is why I compared you to my belt... :)

    ReplyDelete

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style