Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Thursday, February 24, 2011

What's this? another analogy? I must be crazy!?!?

The light turns on, I see three stools, on one sits a bouquet of flowers, on one sits a letter in an envelope, and on the last one sits a glass slipper, the light turns off.
.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .
The light turns on, I see three stools, on one sits a wilted bouquet of flowers, on one sits an empty envelope, and the last one is empty, the light turns off.
.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .
The light turns on, I see three stools, on one sits a bouquet of flowers, on one sits a post card, and on the last one sits a piece of paper, I go up to the paper and read what it says, the light turn off.
.     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .     .
The light turns on, I see three stools, on one sits a wilted bouquet of flowers, on one sits a pass-port, and on the last one sits a poster, I read the poster: "The Choice is Yours", The lights turn off.

3 comments:

  1. why steven? Why dost thou torment me so?! I feel as if I understand this one better than the ice cream one...but I'm probably still far off the mark. Hm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sense anticipation of a foreign mission call...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I agree with Sean. The second stool is a mission call. Im still confused on the others. :P

    ReplyDelete

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style