Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Friday, February 11, 2011

Into the Wild Blue Yonder

Last night I had a concert. The reason this concert was different than my other concerts is because this one had a Contra Alto Clarinet solo in it. Who wants to guess what instrument I play? Give you one try...

at any rate, I had my parents film the song, but it won't load, so I included a few pictures my parents took, just pretend you can hear my amazing solo, okay?



This is my Friends congratulating me on a solo well played

My other Friends who came to watch the Concert!

Isn't my Bow-Tie awesome? Thanks Mom and Dad... for taking Photos!

The Wind Ensemble


No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style