Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Random Scripture Generator

My Dad, being the genius that he is, created a program that takes random words from the Book of Mormon, and puts them into the shape of Scripture. Take a look, it's rather funny. but don't get fooled, none of what you see below the hash line should be regarded as truth unless found in the actual scriptures. 
---------------------------------------------------------------
Ammoron, 5:1-7

1. And it came to pass the Spirit of the Lord God and I saw that his people should gather their flocks together; and he spake as touching all things concerning the fall of man which came before Jesus Christ, even the Father and the Son. In me shall all mankind have life, and live eternally. Even they who have looked up to me for their substance that he may destroy the liberty of their fathers that has caused their hatred, yea, and it is a record of this people.

2. And after this manner did they ordain priests and teachers, accusing us of leading away the hearts of the Lamanites. They brought up their armies before the place of water; and thus we see the great wickedness of those who were in the wilderness, and I attributed the carrying away of their stumbling blocks to them.

3. And I, even I, in my old age, did go up to the height of a man, like unto flesh and blood; and never did man believed in me as thou hast. Seest thou that ye are a murderer, yea, and also in the ninety and ninth year;

4. And now it came to pass that when the enemies of the Lamanites should come out to battle against us and kill us, and also our provisions. We were not at any time known by the appellation of those king-men; and thus I do appoint Coriantumr to be your leader, or the leader of those who slew them to molder upon the land, and your enemies shall have no power on any man for his belief.

5. And now behold, I say unto thee: Go, and remember the captivity of our fathers; for so was it with our fathers; for they were desirous to throw me into the depths of the sea; and whither they went no man knoweth, save they know that their record is true for they all were very young even so they said unto me: I do not say that you are innocent.

6. And as the Nephites had come in upon my people, upon small numbers, and to slay them with a sore cursing, they shall scourge you even unto destruction. 

7. For every one that has opened his mouth and began to decrease as to their faith it was done unto them; and their fathers died. And it came to pass that I delivered his men, contrary to the commands of God that I might draw all men unto me, while the world shall be burned with fire because of their iniquity. Amen.

(Perhaps it was this kind of talking that prevented Ammoron from conquering the Nephites? you can definitely see his pride shining forth, and his inability to stay in the same tense and case shows he wasn't very learned....) How annoying would it be if your leader talked like this? no wonder everyone was asleep when Tiancum went to kill him.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! I had this exact same idea. It came to me while sitting in church.

    ReplyDelete

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style