Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Friday, February 11, 2011

Me Falling on my Face, and sitting on a Fire Hydrant

So this friday I went on a date. Yes, with an actual girl, and yes again, one who I think is very beautiful on the inside and the out. For This date we made a music video of a song which I will not disclose now, you'll have to wait until the finished product is available to view. I won't budge on this, so don't try to tempt me. The reason I can not show it currently now is because the computer we were editing on went bonkers and refused to work. We think it's because it saw how funny the movie is and went into mother-of-a-cardiac-board arrest. To tide your curiosity over for the next few days until I can load the finished video. I have several clips of me making a fool of myself while the camera is rolling. so enjoy!!!

Me Falling on my Face

After I fell on my face... 3 minutes later.

I still don't know why they had me sit on that hydrant...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style