Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Monday, April 18, 2011

Tulips

Tulips


Tulips are a special flower,
they bloom but once a year.
The bulb is planted in the fall,
but grows when spring is near.

A herald from the joys of sun,
It's message is that winters done.
The bulb springs up so tender and raw,
a gentle sprout to beat the thaw.

The flower grows but doesn't show
the color thats inside.
Until it blooms no one will know
the secret it that it hides.

I am the Gardener, the one who cares,
I am the Nurturer, the one who dares
to coax these flowers into bloom,
and bring them past their winters doom.

I pulled the weeds, to give you room.
I beat the sun, to melt the frost.
I worked to see you shine, no matter the cost.
For you are my tulip, and I shall see you bloom.

2 comments:

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style