Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Monday, August 8, 2011

It's not easy creating Green

I Finished working for my uncle a few weeks ago, I laid the railroad ties for the gravel path way, dug over 250 feet of trenches with pick and shovel, cleared several tons of dirt from where it wasn't wanted, sifted through thousands of rocks piled in the corner, and finally leveled the ground and spread the sod. below are the pictures of the completed project.

Original appearance

2 Days after laying sod

2 Weeks after laying sod

Mission Successfull!, now to start the next leg, South Dakota Here I Come!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style