Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Monday, August 15, 2011

Mailing Info

For anyone who wants to write me letters or send me packages in the MTC my mailing address is:

Elder Steven Matthew Dawson
MTC Mailbox # 153
SD-RAPI 0905
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
In accordance with the email I received my address in I need to remind everyone of a few things. 

I am only able to communicate with family through email, everyone else must send me snail-mail. I 'll do my best to reply to every letter I receive, although remember that I can only take time for letter writing on my Preparation days so they may be slow in coming.

don't send perishable items (i.e. pizza, ice-cream, or other food that needs refrigeration), I won't have a refrigerator, and won't be called out of class to receive them. 

They are not allowed to accept hand delivered packages, everything sent needs to go through the U.S. postal service.

Part of missionary service is being separated from loved ones, under no circumstances am I allowed to plan a meeting with anyone, so don't ask me to.

Also, email my Mom at highlanddawsons@comcast.net if you want to receive my weekly emails home. also, that will be the fastest way to inform everyone of transfers and address changes. 

Thanks a bunch, I can't wait to get started serving the Lord and i'm looking forward to hearing about all y'alls life while I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style