Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What is a Friend?


A Friend is a golden brick.
It weighs you down as you walk.
A Friend is a 3 foot long stick,
to catch and find your stumbling block.

What is the price of heaven?
A golden brick without leaven.
What is the path to get there?
scattered with gold dropped on the way.

To carry a friend through your trials
can be hard at times it seems
but to carry a friend through there trials
makes your soul so full that it teems

So many are lost, their burden too hard to bare,
Scattered a long, to stumble upon,
by someone who picks up these bricks on the way.
for with friends we do build up our heaven on earth.


I felt the need to create one more poem before I left on a mission, 
A shout out to all of my friends before I leave, i'm so greatful i could be your friend
I am proud to share your burdens and I look forward to hearing about you through letters 
and seeing you again in two years time.

Sincerely
Elder Dawson

(I was set apart last night) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style