Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How many Grapes can YOU fit in your mouth.

The day before we left on vacation, my mom was packing some grapes for our trip. There were some extras that wouldn't fit in her container, so I did the natural thing and stuffed them all in my mouth at the same time. 36 grapes, 1 mouth, 3600% more fun. you do the math.


While this really isn't part of my vacation, I meant to share it before we left but never really got around to it,  I would like to issue a challenge, any one who can fit 37+ grapes in their mouth, and show me a picture, I will personally buy them some grape juice, free of charge. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style