Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Last Leg, Independence Rock.

the Last leg of our journey took us through independence rock and martins cove, we got to climb all over it and I got to take pictures.




Independence,
A Really, Really, big rock.



Devils Gate

And there you have it, our 10 day vacation, in a nutshell. I hope y'all appreciate the effort it took to post all the photos, took me well over 4 hours to type and post every photo, maybe I'm glad I didn't try to post all of the photos I took...

Anyways, The Trip was awesome, an amazing way to start the summer before I leave on a mission, a great reminder of exactly how grand life really is, and I will close this series of posts the same way I annoyed my family the entire vacation by saying: "isn't life a funny thing?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style