Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Navoo

One of the longest stays on our road trip, the town of Navoo holds much to do in the area of church history, but very little when it comes to cell-phone reception, which didn't help because one of my best friends was getting his mission call while were were here and I couldn't even get a signal long enough to call and say congrats. Thats in the past now though, He's going to Montana on Sept 21st, Congratulations Tysum.

While there was a lot to do, I didn't take many pictures, most of what we did was attend plays and other performances provided by the missionaries called to serve there. They were all highly entertaining and I enjoyed myself a lot. I took video of a few of their skits, (although I later reasoned that I probably wasn't supposed too...), I'm not going to post the videos in order to maintain the privacy of the performers, just take my word for it, they were hilarious.

A Wagons Wrights workshop,
This is where a lot of the wagons for moving west were made.

We decided that this was only a replica of the masonry that is on the side of the Navoo Temple,
It was on the front porch of a small diner where we ate lunch one day.

The Mississippi River,
can you imagine crossing this river in the middle of November?
I wouldn't want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style