Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Wednesday, January 5, 2011

To all of you who started school early, IN YOUR FACE!!!

Dear early bird,

did you get the worm? I hope it tasted good. nice and juicy? how is waking up early treating you? enjoy the sunshine? well let me tell you something. I slept in, had a fabulous gourmet sandwich and soup, and spent the whole day lounging around and talking to friends, how about that? Enjoy your worm now?

you see, why would I want to start my second semester of college early when I could spend an extra week sleeping and recharging for the grueling education that i'm paying for? I get to spend another week with my family, spend some extra time with my friends, and all in all, I learn just about the same things you will. my worm is just as tasty, more so, because i'll be awake to enjoy it.

Steven Dawson

P.S. oh, and don't think i've done nothing productive with my extra time, I learned to juggle! so there.

2 comments:

  1. But I finish with winter semester two weeks before you... TAKE THAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I get a spring break and longer "freedom"

    ReplyDelete

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style