Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Little Boy Martin

So I had an assignment for my Writing class, I was supposed to bring a children's book about Martin Luther King Jr, Helen Keller, or Thanksgiving, so we could analyze it for the authors voice. I didn't know that was WHY we had to bring it to class before hand, so when I forgot about the assignment until the night before, I decided to write my own, my class mates thought it was a real hoot, so I scanned it onto here for the whole world to enjoy. Please, don't criticize my art-work, I'm a writer, not an artist.

















5 comments:

  1. All you need is an illustrator, little editing, and a publisher, then your on your way. :) lol i like the cleverness at the end. Haha did you get grade for this???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I long for a world in which the jaundice will have the same civil liberties. The yellow people have so long been abused and mistreated. I'm here to tell you that just because someone has liver failure does not mean they are any less of a human being.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!!! that's why I had to include that specific plug for those people in my life who are suffering from such nefarious discrimination. its outrageous isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you convince the Easter Bunny to help you?

    ReplyDelete

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style