Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!!!!

Today is January first, Saturday, and I like the comic I read recently which showed an old man with a 2010 banner telling a dog that he is only one year old, I'm saying it's time for something new. I don't want to make any resolutions, they never work anyways, so instead i'm going to follow the advice of Dilbert's dog and give the New Year my resolutions for it, instead of my resolutions for myself.

So, New Year, I expect you to fully comply to my wishes, you will have bad weather only when I don't want to go to school, the Bus will always come when I want, and my laundry will do itself. I expect to have good health and never to have a cavity. My shoes will shine, and the sun will too.

thank you so much for complying to my wishes,
Full of Wax,
Steven.

I don't expect to the year to actually comply to my letter, but hey, it was fun to write. For the benefit of everyone who cares, here are my real New Years Resolutions:

Learn to Juggle

Keep a 4.0 for my Freshman year of College

Read the full set of Scriptures again before my mission, (Bible, Book of Mormon, D&C, and Pearl of Great Price)

Start actually going to the gym, lets see what happens when I actually work out instead of being a couch potato...

write on my blog, duh.

and get to bed earlier.

Who's with me in breaking the trend of breaking resolutions before they're actually complete? I'm serious about these goals and I think they're attainable, already better at juggling than I was last week....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style