Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Thursday, January 27, 2011

Inspiration

I read this quote by Orson Scott Card, and I liked it so much, I thought I'd post it here,

"A claim of inspiration is a claim of authority, and, as a writer, I have none.
That is why I never claim that anything I wrote was inspired by God, not even things I wrote by assignment from the church. I accept the blame for my mistakes, and assume that if you feel inspired, that is the Spirit acting upon you as you read, not upon me as I wrote."
If you want, you can read the full article here: Article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style