Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Thursday, January 6, 2011

Two Balloons


Two Balloons
Two Balloons go flying by,
Both tied to the other's tie.
Attached and pulling, the weight goes down,
Yet upward is where both are bound.
No matter how they bounce and sway,
Upwards, ever upwards, is their way.

Such is the dance, of two in love:
They pull, they push, they prod and shove.
Both thinking each other a fool,
The girl is annoying. The guy is a mule.
They banter and rave, tear each other apart,
Yet upward are they led, by this delicate art.

The sky is the limit; I’ve heard it said,
As the balloons go soaring, above our head.
Where are they going? No one knows...
Where the wind carries them, that’s how life goes.
These are my thoughts, about Balloons Flying, bye,
Each and everyone, tied by each other’s tie.

5 comments:

  1. Where did you find the inspiration for this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A combination of the movie UP, a car ride with a friend, and Forest Gump... my mind is strange at times isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I wouldn't say strange. & its not a bad thing.
    I thought it was very well done, quite poetic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I still like it! :) It's so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style