Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas 2010

Christmas this year was a blast! On Christmas Eve. we watched The Nativity and then opened our pajamas, the whole family got matching Star Wars Pajamas and red "Proud to be Awesome" tee-shirt, except my mom who didn't want to have a fly in her pajamas... like the fly in her soup she found later in the day... Among my favorite presents this year was a  canon proshot 12.1 megapixel camera, and a new book by Rick Riordan "The Lost Hero" This book combines Greek and Roman mythology to create a story of supreme quality. After opening presents my brothers immediately turned on the computer to play the game I'd gotten Nathan for christmas, and I sat down to watch them. We then went to my Grandma's house, I teased Spencer about going on a mission on Wednesday! and we ate really good food. then opened presents. I documented the whole event with my new camera, then made a slideshow about it, enjoy watching.


Then we went directly from that grandma's to my aunts house, I was going to take out my camera and take lots of paparazzi photo's like I had before, but there really wasn't anything I thought worth documenting there, we talked, ate flavorless food, and delicious cookies, but it wasn't quite the same as my grandma's had been.

After that we went home and my brothers immediately went back to the game i'd boughten Nathan, seems I really know how to buy presents. 

[edit]

I just realized that a lot of my photo's seemed to be centered on someone's elbow... that might foreshadow something...

2 comments:

  1. can't see the pictures...sorry. You'll have to show them to me sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's uploaded through blogger, so I think you might have to have a specific gadget or gizmo to see it, I don't know, i'm considering getting a youtube account and doing it through that, so that everyone can view them, plus it's easier that way.

    ReplyDelete

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style