Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Friday, December 17, 2010

The Twelve Days of College Christmas

awesome-est tree-est of the year-est from my dear-est Mommy!!!!

On the First day of College Count Down my Mommy gave to Me: a rubik's cube light game!!!
On the Second day of College Count Down my Mommy gave to Me: a huge package of Gold Fish!!!
On the Third day of College Count Down my Mommy gave to Me: a box of Swedish Fish!!!
On the Fourth day of College Count Down my Mommy gave to Me: a box of Laffy Taffy!!!
On the Fifth day of College Count Down my Mommy gave to Me: a huge metal Skittle with candy inside!!!
On the Sixth day of College Count Down my Mommy gave to me: An egg of silly putty!!!
On the Seventh day of College Count Down my Mommy gave to me: A motion detector, (batteries not included!!!)
On the Eighth day of College Count Down my Mommy gave to me: Jelly Beans!!!!
On the Ninth day of College Count Down my Mommy gave to me: .... I really can't remember...
On the Tenth day of College Count Down my Mommy gave to me: a Star wars lego set!!!
On the Eleventh day of College Count Down my Mommy gave to me: a Chocolate covered marshmallow christmas tree!!!
On the Twelfth day of College Count Down my Mommy gave to me:  A package of Chapstick!!!

There you go... composed a song about the awesome tree my mom got me.. didn't repeat everything like the original song because that takes to much time and i'm packing to go home right now. College was fun, but my tests are done and i'm going to enjoy my vacation.

Thank you Mom for taking the thought to provide such an awesome tree to get me through the last two weeks of school. I don't know how I could have written my last essay with out fish to munch on....

now, I would share the kit-kats and granola bars we saved for the last day with my room-mates... but sadly, they already moved out... so it seems i'm left to it all by myself... shame.

Now how shall I return the favor?
That is a surprise that shall wait for the 25th! :)

[edit]

I know why I couldn't remember the ninth day.... I forgot to open a present that day! it was a small metal slinky!!! woot woot!!! thanks so much Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style