Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Saturday, December 18, 2010

Variations on a theme by my Brother.

My brother, Nathan, needed a video for an asignment in his Spanish Class. having put it off to the weekend before like so many students do, he needed something quick.So he asked my dad how to speed video up to twice their normal speed, my dad demonstrated with a video he'd taken of the song I was playing for Jury, and then Nathan cleverily supplanted spanish on top, whala! video done, total time: 1 hour. anyways, It's really funny, so enjoy watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style