Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Jewel Cave

After Touring the bad lands we went to Jewel Cave, If you've been to Timpanogous, you haven't seen anything compared to this cave, Its HUGE, instead of hiking up a huge trail, you drive to the visitors center, then descend 720 feet to where they start the tour, by elevator. They've predicted that the cave is over 1000 miles long, the professional spelunkers have only mapped out 150 of those miles, and I only toured .5 of that, either way, I took pictures until my cameras battery died.

here are my 10 favorites.










I had the privilege to witness this very rare cave formation,
its called "the Love Sponge",
no idea why...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style