Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Sunday, September 26, 2010

and the graceful butterfly lands on his face...

what can i say? 2 tests due this week, piano performances both, and essay due next monday, 5 pages for what its worth, practice every day, my talented skill to bring forth....

nothing comes to mind so easily, as a break in the middle of a fall, where one might get the chance to roll a three holed ball...

family games are no trivial matter, when feasting on the words served on the general conference platter.

my brother doth with his slight fingers take, what the lock on my door it's steely teeth do break.

compose, compose, compose away, the sound does sow saintly songs away.....

cha cha, cha cha, cha cha cha cha, cha, waltz is coming, cha cha is ending, my teacher is streping, I am stepping, but not on girls toes

and BANG goes the dynamite, the kick off is done, my glorified foot ball team gone done won!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

enchanted this morning has been though I really must end, I hope to see you again soon alive, and well my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style