Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I HATE THE BOOKSTORE!!!!!

Ok, so I went to the bookstore today, you know, the one on campus that everyone usually just walks around but never actually goes into? That one. Origionally I had intended to buy some staff-paper for music dictation, and maybe brows through the sci-fi section and see if there is any new books.

Forgive me for being captain obvious, but I never found the Staff paper. I walked in there, smelled the pages of countless unread books calling to me, and immediately preceded to spend the next 40 minutes drooling over books I don't have enough money to buy. Brandon Sanderson, my favorite author, has just started a new series of books, which look equally appealing to my eye as a suitcase of money would to a miser's. I saw the book sitting on the shelf, all 5 pounds of it's 300,000+ pages, rubbed it for a bit, put it down, and then bought the 8 dollar still equally as awesome book Warbreaker, also by Brandon Sanderson. Mommy? can I have my Christmas Present 3 months early? I know what I want and I want it reaaaalllly bad....

I can never go in that book store again, otherwise I might just cause too much property damage from all the saliva I create wishing for the books I find, and then I'd be broke.

Oh, and I found out where the racquet ball courts on campus are, guess where I'm headed saturday?

Steven Dawson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style