Smile All-Ways: The definition

A way to wish everyone the best, and the ability to find a way to smile, no matter what befalls them on the roads of life. Also, It's my blog. It's in the Scriptures!!! 2 Nephi 9:39 Spiritually-Minded Is Life Eternal, Hence SMILE-ALLWAYS.


Sunday, May 1, 2011

Top Ten Things I Liked/Hated About College

Liked:
1. The People I made Friends with
2. The Tater-Tots at the Campus Cafeteria
3. Going to bed when ever I want
4. Spending an entire day playing music
5. Making Cotton Candy and getting covered in sugar
6. Ballroom Dance Class
7. Not having to clean my room
8. Video Game Night on Fridays after work
9. Laughing at my Room-mates funny antics
10. Trying to explain the Gospel to people.

Disliked
1. The Bus System, :(
2. The repetitive food schedule
3. The Weather
4. Watching people leave the Gospel
5. The Hill
6. The Bus System
7. Traveling two hours home on the weekends...
8.
9.
10.
.
.
.
I'm not very good at thinking about things I don't like... College was great.

4 comments:

  1. no I didn't, I didn't hate my homework or tests, I enjoyed them, but they didn't make the top 10. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed some of mine, but others were just busy work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. roommates does not have a "-" in it...

    ReplyDelete

Provide a name or I shall ridicule you with style